NOW OPEN ON SELECT SATURDAYS!
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from cavities to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- 5 year Dental Warranties
- Bright and White FOR LIFE
- Kor Whitening/ Laser Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Extractions, when a tooth can not be saved
- Six Months Smiles and Invisalign
- Snore Guards, Night Splints and Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Partials and Complete Dentures
- TMJ/TMD treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent losing teeth
- Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect teeth from cavities
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for more assistance.